I am excited to let you know that a local foundation will DOUBLE gifts to our ministry during a unique one-day Giving Challenge. It’s the 2022 Giving Challenge! Click here to participate on the day of the event:
- April 26-27, noon to noon only!
- On April 26, beginning at noon, follow the link to the Giving Challenge website. The link to the site is now available, but the link to give is not visible until the Giving Challenge begins at noon. We will promote the link on Facebook as it is available.
- You can give any time in the 24 hours.
- The Giving Challenge ends at noon on April 27, 2022.
- If you give $25 to the ministry through the Giving Challenge portal, the foundations will match your gift 1:1. This doubles your gift, which results in a $50 donation to the ministry. If you give $50, the ministry receives $100.
- The foundation will double a maximum of $100 from each unique donor. If you want to give more than $100 and get the best donation possible for the ministry, then individual family members can each donate with different credit cards. For example, a husband and wife could split a gift of $200, and the foundation will double each gift of $100. But the foundation will only double a maximum of up to $100 of any unique donor’s gift.
- Your gift is tax-deductible.
- Only gifts made through the unique link will qualify for matching funds.
Behind the scenes, the Community Foundation of Sarasota County helps us with training to develop the business side of the ministry. Their passion is to equip local non-profit organizations to serve our communities effectively. They created the Giving Challenge to encourage our donors to give and help us develop our donor relations. The Giving Challenge is provided by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation.
As a ministry, we have the most generous supporters. Thousands of folks have sacrificially given to support the ministry through the years. Because our friends give so generously, I can minister across the United States and Canada without having to consider if the host can help with expenses or not. It is remarkable how God has always provided all that we need. All of our needs are met by God’s kind hand as he moves the hearts of individuals to give. We have no debt. It is humbling to see God provide.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for all you do!
Curious why we do not ask for support? Check out this blog post: Why we do not ask for support as a ministry.